Here are the ones I have:
- Shotgun Debugging – 5 Consecutive Solution Rebuilds with a single character change
- The Portal – Created a circular project dependency <- This was a silly mistake and I fixed it. :)
- Pasta Chef – Created a class with more than 100 fields, properties or methods <- Auto-generated LINQ code. :P
- The Poet – Written a source file with more than 10,000 lines < - Again, auto-generated LINQ code.
- Highway to Hell – Successfully created a WCF service
- The Right Way – Test method is longer than the tested method
- The Defender – Checked every argument for null exceptions
- The Cloner – Copy-pasted more than 50 lines
Which ones do you have (and are willing to admit :P)?