Thursday, December 9, 2010

Facebook Hackers Cup 2011

Facebook just posted their Hacker Cup 2011 Competition. I was thinking of participating. I should have time, since I'll be on my work term by then. It's been a while since I participated in these sorts of contests. I had some fun with them in high school. If you want to work for Facebook (I don't), this seems like a great way to get their attention. I can imagine that the problems will be similar to the Facebook puzzles. Perhaps I should do some of those for practice.

Any of you planning on participating?

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, I might do it!
    It's early January so I shouldn't be overloaded with work at that time yet :)
    I love doing those kind of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, actually, it's before I even begin classes... The Weekend before:

    Friday, January 7, 2011 at 4:00pm - Monday, January 10, 2011 at 4:00pm

    So, Ill be taking part :)

    ReplyDelete