Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring!

Yesterday was my last day at Karos Health. It was an excellent term with amazing people, and innovative software and technology. I'll definitely miss working there. They gave me a remote controlled helicopter as a parting gift.


How cool is that!










In other news, I'm quite excited to start my next semester. It'll be my first Spring school semester, and I hear the campus is awesome this time of year. I'll try to enjoy as much of it as I can with Real-Time. :P I will be taking:
Software Design & Architecture
History of Mathematics
Real-Time Programming
Distributed Systems


Should be a fun semester. :) I found out that one of my co-workers taught my 
Distributed Prof. :P


I also have REAP next semester, which should help me meet my excitement quota for 
the semester.


In other news, the Ignite Waterloo for Spring has been announce. I went to the one in Winter,
 and it was excellentI highly recommend that you check it out, if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment